Opening day is set for Tuesday May 5th. Bookings will be available online and by phone Monday afternoon. See our playing procedures here https://scotswoodlinks.com/2020/05/03/playing-procedures/
News and Events
Check out https://scotswoodlinks.com/golf/rates/ for all our rates. If you are walking and wish to put your clubs on someone else’s cart, you may, as long as you maintain proper physical distancing. Please do not take turns driving unless the cart has been sanitized between switching.
- Please stay at least 2 meters away from staff and golfers.
- Please bring your own pencils and paper for keeping score. Our scorecard is viewable on our website.
- Please do not touch anything unnecessarily including the pin, benches with your hands, other people or their belongings. We have a touch-less cup system, please use your putter head to lift the mechanism to retrieve your ball.
- Tee times have been spaced out to every 12 minutes. If two twosomes are paired together, they will have the option of golfing separately. We will not be accepting any single bookings except to fill in with a threesome.
- Dine-in services are closed. There will be food and beverage available for take-out. Beer cart will be available later on this month.
- Tee markers have been removed. This eliminates staff touch points and speeds up maintenance, which will be required given the increased tee time intervals.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Rental clubs are not available.
- We will be cashless this year. We have also removed the two percent discount for paying by cash/debit. This will encourage people to pay online by credit card once the system is up and running.
- Only one person in the proshop at a time.
- For washrooms, please go around the clubhouse and use the doors by the putting green closest to the washrooms.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrances as well as at two outhouses. The other two outhouses have been temporarily closed until we get more proper hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Carts and pull carts will be sanitized between each use.
- Members will all have the option of setting up a charge account. This will make payments more convenient.
- No fivesomes allowed.
- Do not pick up other golfer’s tees or balls.
Check out our touch-less pins here.
The golf course will remain closed for the year. We will use these last two nice days to prepare the greens for winter. Thanks for checking in and see you next year!
We are sad to announce that the golf course is closed for the season. There is just too much water out there. Thank you for your patronage this Summer and come visit us in the restaurant this Winter!
We are closed now until our regular Wednesday morning opening at 8:00AM.
Dart league starts next week!
Our scramble will go ahead tomorrow. Forecast is only calling for a chance of showers in the afternoon. The course will be wet, but that won’t stop us!
Vote now for your favourite pin placements for the scramble!